The founder of Medical Associates of North Georgia, Dr. William L. Early is a board-certified physician in internal medicine with over three decades of practice experience. He also serves as the director of the North Georgia Endoscopy Center located in the Medical Associates of North Georgia facility, and as the lead endoscopist, has performed over 22,000 endoscopic procedures over the past two decades.
Dr. Early is a proud member of the Cherokee County community. He and his wife, Donna have five children and one grandchild, and reside in Canton.
Dr. Early diagnoses and treats patients 18 years of age and older.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Memorial Medical Center
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Memorial Medical Center
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Director, North Georgia Endoscopy Center, Inc.
- Member, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Medical Association of Georgia
- Member, Southern Medical Association
- Member, Cherokee-Pickens Medical Society