He has special interests in sports medicine, has provided medical support and treatment for the U.S. Army Golden Knights Parachute Team, and currently serves several athletic programs in Cherokee County. Dr. Roden has traveled throughout the country to supervise and instruct other surgeons in orthopedic training at programs including Fort Bragg, North Carolina, Duke University, Walter Reed Medical Center and Brooke Army Medical Center.
Dr. Roden diagnoses and treats patients five years of age and older.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Education, US Military Academy, West Point, New York
- Medical School, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham NC
- Internship & Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Letterman Army Medical Center, San Francisco CA
- Chief Resident, Orthopaedic Surgery, Shriner’s Hospital for Crippled Children, St. Louis, MO
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons