Dr. Anne B. Todd is a board-certified physician in family medicine who joined Medical Associates of North Georgia in 2015. She brings over a decade of experience practicing in the North Georgia community to Medical Associates of North Georgia, and offers attentive, compassionate care to patients from pediatric to adult. Dr. Todd has special interests in women’s health, chronic disease management, diabetes management and pediatric care.
Dr. Todd diagnoses and treats patients of all ages, and sees patients at our location in Ball Ground.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Residency, Family Practice, Cascades East Family Medicine Center
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Physicians
- Member, Georgia Academy of Physicians