A native of Cherokee County, Dr. Casey Turner is a board-certified physician in family medicine with over two decades of experience seeing patients in the Cherokee Community. Dr. Turner sees patients of all ages, from pediatric to adult, and offers a full range of primary care services, including chronic disease management, acute illness care and comprehensive preventative medicine. Dr. Turner resides with his wife and three sons in Canton. He is a skillful and accomplished bow hunter with two decades of hunting experience, and his passion for the great outdoors adventures takes him on regular adventures to Canada, Montana and Illinois. He also enjoys hiking, turkey hunting and fishing with his family.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia
- Internship, Family Medicine, Rome Family Practice, Floyd Medical Center
- Residency, Family Medicine, Rome Family Practice, Floyd Medical Center
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Practice
- Member, Southern Medical Association
Casey sees patients at our main office in Canton.