Dr. Lakeisha Blair-Watson is a board-certified physician in family medicine, and specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of medical conditions in patients of all ages. Dr. Blair-Watson offers the same compassionate, attentive care you are accustomed to from Medical Associates of North Georgia, and offers a full range of primary care services, including comprehensive physicals, acute illness care and chronic disease management, as well as minor surgical procedures, joint injections and preventative care. She brings years of experience treating patients in the Greater Atlanta area, and prior to joining Medical Associates of North Georgia, practiced in Lawrenceville as a member of Perisseia Primary Care. Dr. Blair-Watson is welcoming new patients, welcomes walk-ins for sick visits and offers a convenient location for the Greater Atlanta and North Georgia communities.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, Wayne State University
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Family Medicine
- Member, American Board of Family Practice
Lakeisha sees patients at our main office in Canton.