Dr. Salvatore Bruni is a board-certified physician in family medicine and joined Medical Associates of North Georgia in 2015. He treats patients of all ages from pediatric to adult and has clinical interests in general family medicine, sports medicine, dermatology, hypertension and diabetes management. Dr. Bruni and his family live locally and enjoy traveling in their free time. He also enjoys golf, playing music and is fluent in Italian. Dr. Bruni diagnoses and treats patients of all ages and sees patient in our main location.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, Emory University of School of Medicine
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, Georgia Academy of Family physicians
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
Salvatore sees patients at our main office in Canton.