Dr. Salvatore Bruni is a board-certified physician in family medicine who joined Medical Associates of North Georgia in 2015. Dr. Bruni treats patients of all ages from pediatric to adult, and has clinical interests in general family medicine, sports medicine, dermatology and diabetes management. He is fluent in Italian, and in his free time, Dr. Bruni enjoys playing the guitar and upright bass, as well as playing golf and camping. Dr. Bruni diagnoses and treats patients of all ages, and sees patients in our main location.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Physicians
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member, Georgia Academy of Family Practice
Salvatore sees patients at our main office in Canton.