Dr. Avanthi Doppalapudi is a board-certified physician in Adult Infectious Diseases who joined Medical Associates of North Georgia in 2016. Dr. Doppalapudi specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of varied simple to complex infections, and prior to joining Medical Associates of North Georgia, she served as an attending physician in Internal Medicine & Infectious Diseases at the Providence Medford Medical Center, Asante Rogue Medical Center, Asante Ashland Community Hospital and Providence Medical Group ID/HIV/Hepatitis Clinic in Medford Oregon. She has served multiple academic appointments, serving as an affiliate faculty member at the Oregon Health and Science University, as well as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine at the Western University of Health Sciences.
Education and Training
- Medical School, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
- Internship, M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Chief Resident, Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, The Pennsylvania State University
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Adult Infectious Diseases
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Infectious Disease Society of America
- Member, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
Avanthi sees patients at our main office in Canton.