The founder of Medical Associates of North Georgia, Dr. William L. Early is a board-certified physician in internal medicine with over three decades of practice experience.
Dr. Early is a proud member of the Cherokee County community. He and his wife, Donna have five children and one grandchild, and reside in Canton.
Dr. Early diagnoses and treats patients 18 years of age and older.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Memorial Medical Center
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Memorial Medical Center
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Medical Association of Georgia
- Member, Southern Medical Association
- Member, Cherokee-Pickens Medical Society
William sees patients at our main office in Canton.