Dr. Nokuthula Msimanga is a board-certified physician in family medicine, geriatrics and palliative medicine. She specializes in primary care with a focus on adults and geriatric patients. Her clinical interests include preventative care, acute and chronic disease management, women’s health and geriatrics. Dr. Msimanga enjoys taking care of her patients, helping them understand disease process and management, navigating health systems to improve patient care, and helping them achieve positive health goals. Her journey into practicing medicine was inspired early in life, as she witnessed the unfortunate outcomes of individuals without access to healthcare. She has been practicing medicine for over 10 years, and prior to joining Medical Associates of North Georgia, she practiced family medicine and geriatrics in the Greater Atlanta area. Dr. Msimanga is welcoming new patients, welcomes walk-ins for sick visits and offers a convenient location for the Greater Atlanta and North Georgia communities.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, Palmetto Health-USC
- Fellowship, Geriatric Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Practice, Geriatrics, and Palliative Medicine
- Member, American Geriatric Society
- Member, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Member, American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Msimanga sees patients at our office in Cherokee.