Dr. Jill Rossrucker is a board certified physician in internal medicine, sleep medicine and pulmonary and critical care medicine, and has over two decades of practice experience. She joined Medical Associates of North Georgia in 2005, and also serves as the Medical Director of the Northside Hospital Cherokee Sleep Center, working to bring community awareness to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders and sleep-disordered breathing that is under-recognized and under-treated. She has received numerous honors and awards including the award for “Outstanding Scientific Paper Presentation” at the 1991 Annual Meeting of the Texas Thoracic Society in Austin, Texas and at the Air Force Society of Physicians in San Antonio, Texas. She also was the recipient of the “Meritorious Service Medal for Meritorious Service,” August 1992-December 1995.
In her free time, Dr. Rossrucker enjoys skiing, sewing, traveling and spending time with her family. She resides in Canton with her husband, Keith.
Dr. Rossrucker treats patients 13 years of age and older.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Medical Director, Northside Hospital Cherokee Sleep Center
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Jill sees patients at our main office in Canton.