Dr. Victor Chen is a board-certified physician in rheumatology who joined Medical Associates of North Georgia in 2008. A native of Atlanta, Dr. Chen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of disorders and disease of the joints, muscles, bones and immune system, and takes pride in serving patients with attentive, comprehensive care. Dr. Chen is a passionate sports fan for all of the local Atlanta teams (Braves, Falcons and Hawks), and enjoys playing basketball and tennis in his free time. He resides in Alpharetta with his wife, Dr. Lana Law and their two children. Dr. Chen sees patients aged 18 and older and sees patients at our location on the Northside Hospital Cherokee Medical Campus.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency, Pitt County Memorial Hospital/East Carolina University
- Fellowship, Rheumatology, Shands Hospital/University of Florida
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Rheumatology
- Member, American College of Rheumatology
- Member, Georgia Society of Rheumatology
Victor sees patients at our Rheumatology Office.