Dr. Lana Law is a board-certified physician in both internal medicine and pediatrics, and sees patients of all ages, from pediatric to adulthood. Dr. Law was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. She came to Medical Associates of North Georgia in 2010, and has clinical interests in women’s health, adolescent medicine and osteoporosis. Dr. Law resides in Alpharetta, and in her free time, enjoys running and spending time with her husband, Dr. Victor Chen (a rheumatologist at Medical Associates of North Georgia), and two children.
Dr. Law diagnoses and treats patients of all ages.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics, Eastern Carolina University
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Member, American Society of Internal Medicine
- Member, American Society of Pediatrics